Website Design and Development
We specialise in designing and developing websites for businesses, clubs, charities, and organisations, and everything from simple 'brochure' websites, to complex e-commerce, member databases, and secure systems.
From your first contact, you will be put through to one of our managers, who will look after all aspects of your website including the design and development, from start to finish.
How much does it cost?
We don't believe in giving fixed price packages for our website customers, since every website is different. Most people wouldn't be happy paying for 5 pages what others pay for 10! This gives us the flexibility to tailor your package to suit your specific needs. Please contact us for a free no obligation quotation.
How do I order?
Please contact us on [email protected] or telephone +44 (0) 845 2600 228 to discuss your project and request a no obligation quotation.
How does the design process work?
We follow a few simple steps to make sure that we produce the best results for you. The process is of course flexible, but from experience we find that this is the most effective way to get a good result. We firmly believe in working with our customers at every step of the process to amke sure that every decision is the right one.
- You complete our website questionnaire
- We talk through the options with you
- We produce draft designs
- You tell us what you like and what you don't like
- We make appropriate changes and repeat step 3 until we have a final design
- You provide any specific text and images, we suggest additional or alternative images where appropriate
- We populate your website with text and images
- You review the finished product
What options do we have?
The world of website development has endless options. It's best that you talk through your ideas with one of our managers so that we can make the most appropriate suggestions. Here are just a few ideas..
- Simple pages displaying text and images about your product or service
- Complete online prouct catalogue with datasheet downloads
- Online shopping, online payments
- Forums, blogs, discussion boards
- Password protected pages or downloads
- Online audio or video files
- Picture and photo galleries
- Online management systems for you to easily make changes
How long will it take?
A typical website will take around 6 weeks to complete, thought the timeline is usually dictated by the speed of our customers' responses. We can turn a design around in less time, and are happy to take longer. It's up to you!
I don't know anything about websites, what should I do?
That's ok. Most of our customers are not familiar with website design and don't have the time to think about it! Get in touch to talk through the options, our staff won't use technical jargon and we'll look after all of the technical stuff.
What if I need to make changes later?
No problem. We offer all of our website design customer free minor (change a picture, add some text etc) changes to their websites, as long as they host their websites with us. Our hosting is fixed price and competitive, so there aren't any surprises. Of course we would have to charge for major changes, but we always try to be realistic.
Do you use templates?
No. Every website is designed, developed and coded specifically for you. You tell us what you like and we create a unique website to suit.
Do I have to host my website with you?
No. Once the design process is complete, we give you all of the website files. You are free to host the website wherever you choose. Of course, it's easier for you if we host your website, because of our personal support and free changes policy.
The technical stuff